Hi!





How is everybody dong? I myself am alright, just taking life day by day. After all you never know what tomorrow will bring, life is an unending obstacle. What I mean is that throughout your life you will continue to overcome obstacles.



How we handle the obstacles we face is what makes us the person we are today. For instance last week I over came a major obstacle, I made it another year thank god. Yes last week October 31 was my birthday I turned 34. Wow I'm 34, it's hard  to wrap my mind around that. It seems like yesterday that I was only 16 years old and  just starting out my life. With this extra year god has given me I'm truly blessed. Life is the best gift that I could ever ask for and I don't plan on wasting it. Time to live my dream!


Birthday Girl

One of my dreams that I'm currently working on is writing my first book. I've completed a good part of the book already I'm proud to say. The "Love You Forever, Not Even A Thousand Years" is a series that will be part of my book. Last week I finished the timeless love story now it is time to add it to my book. I can't wait to publish this book it's been far to long. Additionally I'm continuingly developing "Frans Online Business Inc" which is my personal business. My business consists of everything I do online, which is a lot. I have so much I want to do its time to make things happen!



Which is exactly what I'm trying to do now. There is more great things to come to this blog. As I'm now publishing more frequently stay tune, stay focus. Thank you for being part of my journey thus far. I'm looking forward to our continue friendship. Bye from your neighborhood blogger.




Comments