Love You Forever, Not Even A Thousand Years Part 7 (The Finale)




My dress softly flowed to the ground with each step I took. With my heart beat imitating each clicky clacked like a pair of tap dancers putting their audiences in a trance with every step that they took.


This all seemed like I was dreaming. As I watched in front of me everything seemed to be going in slow motion. With my mind slowly putting every image in an album like artifact.


Every face was glued to me with a brilliant smile attached to their faces. Finally there was only one face that was last and I knew would last forever, It was you my love, my darling, my everything.


I turned slightly to see the face of our pastor, and he asked are you ready for your vows? Yes Justin replied while staring into my eyes so intently. Maddie I stand here in front of you this morning truly as the luckiest guy in the world. I'm marrying my best friend, my lover, and my confident. I've dreamed of this day since the first time I saw you right across my room. Since then everyday has been like a dream. I couldn't believe that God would send me an angel so perfect, so beautiful. "I've loved you for not even a thousand years and I know I will love you for a thousand more." Maddison Elizabeth Johnson take this ring and I promise thee that you will never be alone, that my love for you will never die. For this ring will trendsend death, That's how much I love you baby.


Justin Alexander Jean Charles take this ring as evidence of my undying love for you. I truly believe that our love will trendsend even death. Our special loved begin so young and innocent and have developed to the most beautiful unconditional love neither of us knew ever existed. I've loved you for not even a thousand years and I know our love will last forever.


Indeed may your love trendsend even death, for now you may kiss the bride said the pastor. Justin pulled me into the most passionate kiss we had ever had. We were so close its as if our bodies became one. The room became so quite it was just me and her our special day. When we separated we were at Marine Park. Mom, dad, Johnathan pushed me and made me fall our daughter yelled before erupting into tears. Mommy is coming I said and quickly kissed Justin smiling lips.




Our Story Of Love Did Trendsend Death For Not Even A Thousand Years But Forever.




Comments

Post a Comment