2019 A Bloggers Life Journey 2

Hello, Lovelies!


So here we have it, it is 2019, Happy New Year! First of all, I want to think God for allowing me to see another year. How is your new year thus far? Mine is going well had a slight delay on my blogging (old habits die hard) but am back up to my frantstic speed. I really am serious about taking my blogging more seriously this year. By 2020 I expect to see a significant change in my blogging career. I want to succeed, I need to succeed, it really is that simple Lovelies. I'm a writer and I need to write I have always known that this is what I want to do with my life. For example, while doing some regular searching on the web I came across my two very first blogs. When I looked at the date it said 2012 I was 29 years old at the time.

Happy New Year

Time sure flies I can't believe it is 2019 this year I will be 37 years of age. Which is why this time must be different. If I'm going to make Frans Online Business INC a big name this is the time to do it. However, I'm not only focusing on improving my professional life I'm also trying to improve my personal life. In order to be successful, every area of your life has to be where you need it to be. For example, if you have turmoil in your personal life you can't have success in your professional life. Which is why I have been improving my mental health by doing my daily meditation and prayer to be a better Franchy. I want to laugh more and cry less. I deserve happiness we all do. We need to remind ourselves we deserve some me self love time. So we can think about where we want to be and decide whether or not we are going to take the necessary steps?

Frans Online Business INC

It all starts with the first step and it will last until we take our last. It's our life and only us can control where our future will take us. I don't know what tomorrow will bring Lovelies what I know is I want to continue creating more content that will inspire you to be a better you. Great things are coming keep your eyes open wide so you won't miss anything worth-while. If you would like for me to write anything, in particular, leave your suggestions below and I will try my best to meet your request. What do you honestly think about my blog, about me? I hope through my blog you can see that I'm a down to earth girl who loves expressing herself through her writing. If you have any questions about me as long as it is tasteful I will try my best to give you an appropriate answer.

There's more to come

Lovelies let me be the first to say that I don't always know the answers and am perfectly imperfect. I'm just a blogger sharing her life with the world which at times can be unnerving. Not everyone is going to like you or even agree with you. Which is absolutely fine our differences is what makes us beautiful.I'm an attractive girl nonetheless there is more to me then meets the eye. Care to join me in this wanderlust life of mine? You said yes, great? I really appreciate you allowing me to share my heart and soul with you all. I'm looking forward to another year of dreams being fulfilled. Remember "don't dream your life live your dream."

                I love you Lovelies ❤


Franchy recommends with love always:


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1975631625/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=lookigreataty-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1975631625&linkId=e81c996d7f5f739a8acc924f40b89b97

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1505601304/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=lookigreataty-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1505601304&linkId=3a4dd309c1783ada6d017c09038994df

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KP5YSS6/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=lookigreataty-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07KP5YSS6&linkId=ba3e59914b51165839749216a0ee7d06

Comments