Franchy Picture Great Life 67





As I sit here perfectly comfortable.

A woman perfectly comfortable in her own skin.

I smile because I know it wasn't always quite like this.

For before I saw nothing but imperfections that needed to be fixed.

My smile turned upside down by life and listening to everybody else's voices instead of the inner me.

I just couldn't see my own inner beauty smiling back at me.

My outer beauty was becoming fogged over by my own self-hatred like a beautiful sunny day becomming fogged over by a dreary cloudy day.

There was no peace or self love in site.

Until one day I truly open my beautiful blue eyes.

My baby blues no longer clouded by self-doubt could see, as far as the eyes could see.

Skies the limit was nerver heard or thought of as this beautiful Franchy Rose began blossoming.

Now I learned to love myself and all the imperfections that is me.

I'm beautiful.

We all are beautiful in all of our imperfections.

Comments