Love You Forever, Not Even A Thousand Years Part 2



It's true what they say, you never keep something so dear to you so far away from your heart.
Which is why that whole summer we were always together. Late nights under the tree in our back yards. Her head on my chest while she breath softly unto me as she is far away from dreaming. I breath in her sweet strawberry scent while she breath out. For that short moment we were one.



We both went to Jefferson High School just down the way. I would drive her to school everyday. We would talk about leaving this small town and spreading our young wings. She would talk about the latest guy she was dating and I would listen intently silently wishing she was mine. It didn't matter whatever guy she was seeing he never was good enough for her. They weren't me. Oh Justin you never like any of the guys I'm seeing she would sing.





However this new guy she was seeing she truly felt strongly for him. She would talk about him through out our whole ride to school. My heart would sink every time she breath his name (Christopher). I wanted to scream but I love you. Nonetheless I would just say that's great Maddie. Suddenly our favorite song came on "My Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus", we both stop talking and listen intently it was our song. 



It was a late August night unreasonably hot, so I crank up the fan I was reading the latest playboy magazine. I was so into staring at the playmate of the year and didn't even notice the silent thump that came from the open window. Then suddenly something crab the magazine right from my unsuspecting hands. A sweet giggle came from behind the magazine. Maddie give it back I playfully shouted. Come and get it she playfully handed the magazine to me then pull it back. I jumped up and crabbed her by the waist then dropped her on my bed. We playfully wrestle for the magazine eventually she gave in after my famous belly tickle. Then I softly placed my lips on top of hers, she didn't resist and softly kissed me back. I gently placed my hand underneath her cropped top and gently caressed her breast.



She sat up a bit and I helped her removed her shirt. She kissed me more forcibly and helped removed my pants and I helped her. I softly kissed her breast and worked my way down. She moaned softly and I devoured every ounce of her. As I pierce her and enter her warm wet interior, we both moan insistently. I kissed her softly, we were one. We were each others first and last ones in each others hearts forever.


True Love To Be Continued



Comments