Life





Life is hard exciting at times.
Such is the excitement I feel when I discover something new.
It's magic.

Life is unconditional.
It doesn't judge it just lets you live.
Live your life for you never know when the end is near.

Life is loving yourself.
For if you don't you wont get far in life.
You'll be trap by your own despair.
Love yourself for you can only be you.
Be you, be happy.

Life is love.
Love makes the world go round.
Love is forgiving and kind.
I forgive you for stealing my heart and then throwing it away.
Now I've locked it so far away.
.
Life is unfair.
"Why me?" I find my self asking that quite frequently.
But can't never seem to come up with a logical explanation.
Except for why not me?
"Life is what you make it." Make it whatever you want.
Make it last forever.

My life is my writing.
It allows me to be and not apologize for that.
Don't ever apologize for living your life.
Live your life.
Laugh
Cry
Dance
Sing
Just live

My special note to you: I'm sorry I've been gone for a while I've been busy. Busy doing different things for my business. I just recently got a new job you know what that means. It means I'm even more dedicated to you guys. Thank you for continuing to read my posts. Lots of love always.

Comments