2018 Franchys Blog Anniversary

Hello, Lovelies!


How are you doing? I myself been okay you know taking it one day at a time. Summer is in full swing here in New York we are actually heading towards fall now boy does time flies. Time does fly it seems like only yesterday that I was anxiously waiting for my summer to be over in exchange for school books and term papers.


Speaking about how time flies this blog have been in existence for three years now. Yes, this blog was created on April 14, 2015. If you remember I created this web blog in coalition with Myearninglifegog82. I've been enjoying writing my thoughts on here I hope you have been loving it too. On my three-year anniversary, I wanted you to join me for my Franchy anniversary party. So step into my time machine sort of speak and see how far we have come.



Indeed we have come a long way full of change and accomplishments. Through this change, my site and me as a women have grown up. Similarly, I know you have seen some growth in your own life and Frans Online Business INC is more than happy to be here for you. I plan to be here from the beginning till the end of time. I hope you know that I love you and respect you a great big deal.

Since I love you so much I wanted to share this short series with you. The series I'm referring to is all about the different transformation of which my site has been through. Each day I will post something new feel free to leave some feedback in case I forgot something. Additionally, if you have a question about something else comment your thoughts below. Until my next post chabella have a great day!





Comments