One Late Night Summer Love!


I've been searching for this thing called love all my life.

Someone who can truly understand me and love me unconditionally.

A soulmate who have been there without any consent and who will be there until the end of time.

I think I found him once upon one summer. When you use to touch me I felt my heart quiver.

Now I settle for unanimous calls and hearing the silent whisper of love It will be four years this July.

I can't believe I still can't stop thinking about you. All I do is think of you my love, my late nights are

spent dreaming of you will it always be like this? I want to show you how much you mean to me by

making love to you endlessly. You inside me we are one now and forevermore. Now when guys come for a

piece of my heart I have nothing to give because you took my heart that day you left and went away.

We were meant to be. If one day you should come across this letter of lost love know that I will

always love you. My love for you will last for eternity.

                                             I Love you

Comments