2017 Franchys Life As You Make It Wealthy Affiliate Part 2

Hello Lovelies!

https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=64ded9ef

Franchy here typing my latest blog post just for you, yes you are that important. I hope your Sunday was full of promise as you start your week all over again. I can't believe summer is almost over it seems like summer just begin last week. Next thing you know your children will be back to school and you will have more time then you could of imagined. With all this new available time you can build your earning life with Wealthy Affiliate.




Wealthy Affiliate is an online school that can help you create a successful business. Kyle and Carson are the owners and they work with you so that you too can be a successful Affiliate marketer. "Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make." Basically you build a website base on your interest and you promote other peoples products or your own products if you like.



I think the best job is doing what you like to do. When you think about it we will spend most of our lives working. Retirement is getting further and further away as the years go by, many senior citizens are living longer and longer. While it is great  that the life expectancy is greater it also means that by the time you retire you wont be able to enjoy it. You will prefer moving to Florida and spending most of your days in your house. Maybe I'm being a bite pessimistic about the future working generation, perhaps we wont be too old to enjoy our retirement. Nonetheless do you want to take a chance and see what happens or would you rather earn your life with your own business? Yes you say, that's awesome!


I'm kidding guys if you are not interested feel free to read my other blogs. If you are curious and want to know more read on and let me blow your mind. I first joined Wealthy Affiliate on approximately May 5, 2015, at that time of my life I was not exactly sure where my life was going. I was at that time in a job I could not stand so when I read the article about working from home my heart skipped a beat. It was as if a light bulb went off in my head some where I always wanted to work online the idea first came to me in my head when I was twenty years old.

That occurrence changed my life forever, now perhaps my article will change the occurrence of your earning life. Tune in next week as I write a more thorough article about Wealthy Affiliate this was just an introduction which I hope you enjoyed. I'm  going to bid you farewell as I get on with my day. I'm babysitting and have a tons to do, if you have kids you know just what I mean. Have a wonderful day, bye.


If you are interested Lovelies click Franchy!

Comments