Tip For Tat With Franchy 2

Hello Lovelies!

As I get dressed in front of my lighted mirror I truly feel like I'm a star, and that the Christmas lights around my mirror represent all the awesome things I have accomplished through out my life. Yes tonight is going to be the best night ever I sing to myself joyously smiling ear to ear. I was ecstatic that my best friend was back I missed him so much. I put the finishing touch of my makeup on my face and I'm good to go.



I climb down my window on my clumsy ladder careful not to get my clothes stuck. After I made it safely down I look for the smallest rock I could find, sweet I said before picking the rock up. Then I pull my arm back softly and release it I did that a couple more times. When suddenly a head peep out the window and said kimmy what are you doing? That's what I'm wondering I thought I was the girl why am I dress before you, bring your behind downstairs now mister? My bad I was just talking to Tony and our conversation lasted longer then I expected. I just saw Tony yesterday isn't he gonna be at the party? Yes he is Kevin replied. Then why in the world were you guys talking so long? And they say women are crazy I said shaking my head, hold your horses Charlie I will be down in a few.



1 Hour Later ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿš๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฑ

We both have too much to drink. We both are standing outside aguring trying to figure out who should drive home after I got sick from drinking way too much alcohol. After a druken toss of the coin Kevin won and he took the drivers seat. I was in no shape to drive since I was having a hard time keeping the food I ate at the party in my stomach. Within 10 mins Kevin ran into a tree on the side walk. Unfortunately both I and Kevin didn't make it we both miss our summer forever. There are many things that could of been done differently, so much of should've, could've, and would've. Lucky for us this is only a story so we are able to turn back the hands of time and create our perfectly imperfect life. Below are a few choices of what you think could have been done instead.


  1. Call Kimberly's mother to come pick both of you up.
  2. Walk the last 20 blocks home and pray it is a fast walk home.
  3. Call a taxi to come to your rescue.
  4. Girls are much better drivers have Kimberly drive instead.
  5. Walk the three little blocks to the hotel and sleep off the alcohol.
Tune in next week where I will pick a totally different scenario and we will see how one little decision can change your entire life. Additionally I have something else I want to share with you all, have a great weekend. If you are out partying becareful and be responsible don't shorten your life with carelessness. Love you all, be blessed.

Bye!


Comments