2017 Franchys Life As You Make It Wealthy Affiliate

Hello Lovelies!



Lovelies I have a message for you all.💕💗💖


"Did someone ever tell you life is whatever you make of it?"

"Life is whatever you make of it" is that true? Is life really whatever you make of it? I remember when I heard these words, I was at a beauty salon getting my hair done. The women behind the words was of Indian descent, she was petite, and she wore a big smile on her face. As she worked on my hair It was as though she was inadvertently working on my mind.


For you see for so many years my minds been broken, I only see what I wanted to see. The words life is whatever you make of it served as a contradiction of my life. I did not believe life was whatever you make of it. I was a victim of my own negative thinking. I never try to be optimistic life was just an endless tunnel, I had no control of my life, I didn't feel that I can create the life that I wanted.


Then one day I came upon an article written by Eddy Salomon. In his blog he talked about working from home and how this company was able to help him earn his life, the company is called Wealthy Affiliate. Eddy said that him and his wife were able to both stop working for other businesses. We all want freedom to live the life that we want. Nowadays parents don't have that much time to raise there children as they are always working. Make life whatever you want to make it, tune in next week as I talk about Wealthy Affiliate in more details.

I hope you all enjoy my post and that you find it helpful. Keep in my mind you can always leave your questions below and I will respond as soon as possible. This blog is my way of sharing my life with you all, by sharing my life I hope I help you with yours. Please be sure to tune in next week for more of my frantastic articles. Have a wonderful week ahead, bye now lovelies.







Comments