Tip For Tat With Franchy

Hello!



It is finally summer time here in New York. I see many kids smiling ear to ear because they know for the next two months they gonna be off I absolutely miss these days. Lazy summers laying around doing absolutely nothing and that was okay to do that. I remember laying around in my bed a notebook in hand ready to be filled with fresh new ideas. I always loved summer and now that I'm in my thirties I still long for summer back when I was a teenager when sky's was really the limit. Today I'm going to take you back.



Franchy takes you back to a small town in New York

It is July 15, 1998 I'm enjoying my summer vacation away from High School. Currently I'm in my back yard launch over my favorite chair that comforts my entire body. I put on my favorite sunglasses and continue reading my favorite book. Then my mother calls me into the kitchen, okay okay I murmured a little irritated. What I asked as I enter our oversized kitchen, hello Kimberly a very familiar voice reply? I turned around and I ran into my best friend Kevin arms, OMG it's been forever I scream out. Forever isn't the word he reiterated.



Kimmy my mother said Kevin was so nice to tell me all about the party at Keisha house. I back up from Kevin a bit and looked him in the eyes and whisper thanks a lot. Don't worry you can still go just be home by 12:00 am I know Kevin will take good care of you. Yay I scream I'm so excited.

                                  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—To Be Continued๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•

Hello guys this is a new post category that I will be trying. I've experience, I've dreamed, and I've watched different situations that I think I can help in. Perhaps you can help if you are in the same situation. This frantastic story will continue, additionally I will finish "2017 Franchy's Get Your Man Do's And Don'ts." Thank you for your patience have a great weekend, bye.












Comments