2017 Get Moving With Franchy 2


Hello!



I'm happy to say I've seen some results from me consistently creating my perfectly imperfect body. In a later date I will blog about my frantastic weight loss. I'm very proud of myself, I've been trying to lose weight for a while now. Every time I would lose weight I would put back on the weight. As you can imagine that was very frustrating, luckily I was very patient and I knew weight loss would come. The most challenging parts of my body are my arms and stomach. I've tried many times to get rid of my bloated belly, I'm tired of people asking me if I was pregnant.



What about you, what are your biggest trouble areas? In todays article I will discus the exercises that I do to try to create my perfectly imperfect body. It's almost summer time I got to get into my bikini. Would you guys like to see me in my bikini? To be honest I'm very nervous to take a bikini picture. My whole body will be on display, you will see my molds, scars, the out lings of my imperfects no need to say more. So to be honest I can't promise a bikini shot. However I can promise pics of my imperfections 😛 stay tune. Are you ready to get moving with Franchy?




Today I will be only discussing my arms in another blog post I will do the full work out. Below are fun pictures I took to illustrates the different arm workouts.

Move the weight towards your chest and push it back and repeat for the best results. Fun side note I wasn't smiling after I was done because I was so tired.


When in doubt look like you are working harder then you actually are and keep moving the weight toward your chest and back.








Smile and move that arm up and down slowly replacing the flab with fab. While I did it I got tired really fast and had to take a break. 😊


I thought today I would try something different and fun, you got to switch things up or otherwise life can get pretty boring. Similarly if you keep doing the same kind of exercises you will get bored and eventually stop working out. You don't want exercising to become an other chore in your life, so make it fun and interesting. I hope you like my workout tips, if you have any suggestions comment below. Have a wonderful week, bye.






       



.




Comments