2017 My Online World, My Life

Good Morning 👱 💗



I just finished writing a post on my sister site myearniglifegog82.com. Hopefully you have noticed I've been posting more regularly then the past years and I'm about to add a third topic that I think you all will enjoy. My life online have definitely changed and I'm so grateful for you all. I first started online at the age of 18, with no pictures nor any background information.

My online life live!

I have grown a lot online, online have become my photo album. I at times Google myself to see what the world is seeing me as. Hopefully you see me as very busy and serious. The thing about the internet is that what you post online stays online. I'm always mindful of what I decide to post online, I don't want my content to be taken out of context. How about you do you Google yourself, friends, and family members, what did you find?

Me and my lovely sis <3

Hopefully what you did find is that there are plenty of ways to earn online thus far earning your life. Another awesome finding that I discover about the internet is that becoming a celebrity is abundant. The internet have made it super easy to be an internet star. For instance I've been watching different YouTube stars trying to better my own channel. If you want to support me visit My YouTube  and subscribe to my channel. Thank you in advance for subscribing! What do you want your online life to consist of? Do you just want to be a star?


I've been taking long walks. Writing on my online journal. Reading countless articles. Watching unlimited amounts of YouTube videos. The question still lingers in the air, why do I want to have a business? The only answer that matches with what I'm feeling in my heart is that I want to help people and live my life to the fullest. I can't do that working for someone else.

So if working for someone else is not fulfilling your soul look into opening your own business. It wont be easy and the hours will be crazy nothing worth having is going to come easy. There is an online school that you can participate in to help you get started click here to open the door to your new life. My life is online and I'm more then happy to share with you all, thank you for joining me here. Love you all, bye.



Comments