2017 Franchy's Get Your Man Do's And Don'ts

Hello!

In  my lifetime I've been in so many relationships. Got my heart broken more times then I like to count. As I'm an attractive girl I can most of the time attract the opposite sex however staying in a relationship is an entirely different matter. That goes to show it takes more then good looks to keep a man or women happy. Franchy is here to give you the do's and don'ts of having a long sustaining relationship. Relationships takes time and effort don't give up on finding true love, since I too have difficulty in finding true love perhaps we can learn together.



Before I get into the meat of the matter let's first talk about my history in relationships. I got my first real relationship at the age of twelve and I got my first kiss at the age of 16. I believe the major reason I was not able to stay in a sustaining relationship was because I was not happy with who I'm and I didn't love myself. Later on in my life I started being sexually active now my ability to sustain a relationship was based on how I perform. Me being sexually active just brought more possibilities for things not to go as plan. For instance me getting pregnant and bringing in a life into this world without any real knowledge on what it takes to be a good mother.



My own relationship with my mother is estranged, we don't get along. We are two completely different individuals we look nothing alike. I'm not proud to admit I sometimes felt I was adopted and that she was not my mother. My father on the other hand is dead so we had no relationship. I truly believe that the fact that I didn't have a father made me look for my father in the  man I dated. My life is a lost love like no other. I've been through so much relationships, so much pain. Life definitely took its toll on me. For instance my life totally changed when I got raped in my early twenties which further distorted my relationships with man. Even through all the relationships hurdles I've been through in my young life, I still have hope I will find my prince charming and get married. Let's all work together to find our prince, below are my do's and don'ts of a good relationship.




              
                        Franchy's Get Your Man Do's And Don'ts

The Do's Of I do

a. Stop jumping from one relationship to the next, give yourself time to heal so that you wont carry any left over baggage.

b. Got trust issues, pack it along with the rest of your exes belongings? Make sure your ex take it with them because nothing kills a relationship like no trust.

c. Do make love daily and be merry.

d. Do communicate to your heart desire, communication is key to a long lasting relationship.

I'm sorry guys I stopped so abruptly, it appears this article is going to be much longer then I anticipated. I unfortunately wont be able to finish the whole article at one shot. So I'm going to ask for your patience and wait for the next post for me to conclude this frantastic blog post. Thank you for understanding have a great week, bye. 








Comments