Franchy's Some Sort of Teen Life Hacks

Hello!



How are you all this beautiful early morning? I myself am a bit tired as I haven't been sleeping much. I've been staying up trying to build Fran online business INC, far from my days of staying up watching late night TV shows in my teens. In my teens I was shy and awkward and I still am, writing was part of my life too back then. I remember staying after school and going to the poetry club.



Mr. Klamka always made the poetry club a fun place to hangout. I'm so sad to hear about his passing from an old school mate. My friend reach out to me on my Facebook and I'm very happy to hear from someone who knew me when I was young and innocent. Believe it or not I'm still innocent even at my age of 34. One thing that always remain present in my life is my passion. I'm a very passionate person when something means a lot to me I never let it go. Another worth while thing to know about me is that I'm very romantic. I love romantic movies and I even penned some love stories while still in my teens.



What was Franchy like in her teens?

The teen years can be a particularly ruff time. You are right in the middle, you are longer a child nor are you an adult. Your body is going through different things to prepare you for adult hood. When I was a teen I was very shy and didn't feel comfortable to ask about my changing body, so I did a lot of discovery by myself. I remember my first kiss with the football player Jeffrey. Naturally I was scared because it was my first time. Is there a way to prepare yourself for your teens like some sort of life hacks?




Teens, Some Sort Of Life Hacks
http://www.viralnova.com/girl-life-hacks/

1. Never be afraid of talking to your parents, believe it or not they once use to be your age and can offer great advice.

2. Be safe no matter how invincible you feel, you are not a supper hero.

3. Use social media for support, there you can get the help that you long for.

4. Post responsibly because what goes on the internet stays on forever.

5. Create an online journal and let out all your inner feelings.

6. Never meet a person online because things are not always as they seem.

Franchy is signing off, I hope you find my teen life hacks useful, if you still want more life hacks visit the link above. I still think about my teen years and get nostalgic at times. Your teen years are your last years of being a child and of being carefree, enjoy these special times. There was a teacher who made my high school years memorable, his name was Mr. Klamka. I wanted to thank him for the bottom of my heart RIP, This blog post is dedicated to him gone but certainly not forgotten.


"Mr. Klamka ~~ The best teacher that never taught me a class. I wrote a poem one day out of boredom and I thought it was the best thing in the world. I showed it to people and they said "eh" and "okay". But when I showed it to you, you thought it was actually good, and you smiled at my work. I thought that was just absolutely amazing. You have brought me to new levels with my poetry, and confidence. I give you the highest praise and the most heartfelt thanks."


Graduation Day






         ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—Have a great one lovelies๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Comments

Post a Comment