2017 Save And Make More Of Your Money

Hello!



As you all know I work from home full time. Frans Online Business INC have given me the freedom and the confidence to live my dream. When I think of what I have accomplished thus far I'm very proud  of myself. I went from making no money to making money and paying my bills. In the coming years I plan to have a more stable freelance job and my blogs will be bringing in a more stable income.



Nonetheless me working on my business have inevitably caused me to earn less income. I have had to develop my multitasking skills for my multiple stream of income. Yes I do various work online to earn my life. These days the cost of living is high and homelessness is more prevalent in our times. For instance paying over $100 for grocery is pretty normal and no one will bat an eye if you tell them that. So how do one cope with a less fruitful income? The way I've been dealing with it is very practical, I've been spending less and being a more smarter shopper. Nevertheless spending less money is not always going to get you out of debt sometimes you need a Plan B.



Being human means that things are not always going to go as plan, just in case something goes wrong you will need a Plan B. When you are trying to spend less on shopping Plan B usually includes coupons. Additionally there are frequent shopper cards that also can help you save a couple of dollars here and there. For instance my Plenti Card from Rite Aid helps me save money year after year. Below I have written down three coupon apps that can help save your life.




Ibotta                                             Groupon



                           Checkout 51



          Franchy Says Save And Make More Of Your Money
  • Save money and put it into a savings account and don't touch the money.
  • Invest the money you save and earn your life.
  • Put your savings into a college fund for your children education.
  • Use your savings and save a life by donating to a worth while charity.
  • Put your special savings in an emergency fund for hard times that are sure to come.
The above are suggestions they are not an insubordination, of course it is your money you can do as you please. I created my tips to give you an idea of all the possibilities of making more of your money. Money is just a peace of paper it's what you do with it that counts. I hope you enjoyed our time together, bye now.





                    

Comments