Franchys Life Lessons

Hello My Lovelies!



As I share my life one post at a time I wanted to share my perspective on life in general. One thing we could all agree with is that life is way too short and we have to make the most of our time. Enjoy this poetry that I penned just for you, feel free to share a piece of your heart with me in the comment section below. Enjoy your week!



Life

Life often goes fast, and unexpectedly.

So fast that we at times lose our place.

Relationship holds a special place in our hearts.

However lately who hold our hearts never seem to hold much weight.

Like a balloon being filled with too much water it inevitably give in and pop.

Our children are our heart, nonetheless if you don't have the heart to give hold on to it tightly.

Far too much babies having babies because lust has become more prevalent then true love.

I always loved with all my heart, for me either it is forever or it will be never.

Never settle because in the end God will never settle for you he wants all or nothing.

Nothing in this world is more beautiful then being true to yourself because you don't owe anyone an explanation.

Lastly above all love yourself through and through, you are all that you have in this world. You are the only person who truly have your best interest at heart.

Love your life, Create your future, Learn from your past.

Live with no regret and like tomorrow is never promise.








Comments