A Very Franchy Annivasary

Hello lovelies!



I remember when I first created this blog back on April 14, 2015, I wanted another way to connect and express myself to you all. I have a lot going on in my life, somethings I rather not mention. I will say again I'm not perfect I make mistakes. Hopefully by blogging my life I can prevent others from making the same mistakes.



"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."
"Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/prayers/protestant/addiction/serenity-prayer.aspx#0FcW0oYsILWxbUyk.99"  Franchy say thank you

It's taken me a long time to be the confident women that you now see. The women who decided to take the chance and create Frans Online Business INC and live her dream. I wanted to truly madly deeply say thank you for joining me here and reading my posts and basically showing me love. In the coming months I will write more regularly, feel free to make some suggestions in the comment section below. I'm looking forward to many more years of my blog inspiring one person at a time.



                              Thank You


Comments