My Frantastic Detox Body Imperfection

Hello Everyone! 💕💖💗💝


Today I wanted to discus the impact of not drinking water has had on my body. I really need to start drinking water again. My constipation is really getting bad and it's all my fault I don't drink water. What about you, are you a regular water drinker? My unhealthy relationship with water begin in my home country Haiti.


When I was in Haiti all we drink was water if we were lucky we could get some lemonade. I believe my constant water drinking made me hate water so when I come to the United States at the age of 8 I drink anything but water. I know that sounds bad, ok it is bad. When I was younger I was very thin and didn't eat so my water intake didn't bother me. It wasn't until I was in my late 20's when I was no longer starving myself that I got really bad constipation. What is constipation?


"Constipation is a common digestive issue in which bowel movements are infrequent or difficult to pass... You're considered constipated if you have fewer than three bowel movements in a week. After this point, your stool may harden and become difficult or even painful to pass." If you ever suffer from this condition you know how bothersome it can be. For instance I remember one time I was at work and I stayed in the bathroom for a long time because of my digestion problems and got in trouble with my job. Another casualty of my constipation is my big bloated belly, which in itself can be quite annoying. I mean dealing with people constantly asking you if you're pregnant can really test your patience.


Talking about patience I'm becoming quite impatient with being over weight and bloated. I'm so over people asking me if I'm pregnant. I'm going back to my fiber regimen soon and I will post another article on  how it is going. I'm happy to say I have lost some weight already and I'm very proud of myself. Are you also suffering from constipation? Do you want to lose weight and get bikini ready? If your answer is yes to any of these questions read on for my frantastic detox body imperfection.

If you're like me then you are not getting enough fiber in your diet, below I write a list of my fiber regimen to help you get ride of that bloated belly. Lets get the fiber party started here's my frantastic list.

            My Frantastic Detox Body Imperfection:
  • Water is your best friend- Water is very important when it comes to your body functioning properly. After all that we consume through out the day we need something to help clean our internal system. Water has many good functions, for instance water can be use to help clean out some blemishes on your skin. For example, I saw a post that a women posted about water helping clearing her skin awesomeness at its finest.
  • Juice it up will you- I've been drinking my cherry flavor fiber juice for a while now and I find it really help regulate me. The truth is I don't like the food that have a lot of fiber to me they taste disgusting so I do a bit of compromising and juice it up instead.
  • My gummies are cool and tasty- After I used the laxatives to help ease my discomfort I was happy to find the fiber gummies. As a kid I like gummy bears (I still do, don't tell any one). They taste good and are good for you how can you go wrong? All it takes is two gummies and you go on with your lovely day.
  • Prune juice the ultimate detox- When I'm experiencing some really bad constipation I drink prune juice and it really works. Although prunes are not the testiest they really make up for that by keeping you healthy and fit. I highly recommend the challenging fruit for your perfectly imperfect belly.
  • Snack your tummy away- I've been eating fiber bars now for a while I find them to be helpful in keeping my belly down. What's so frantastic about fiber bars is that they are tasty and you wont have no problem eating them every day, snack to your health.
I truly madly deeply hope that "My Frantastic Detox Body Imperfection" help you get bikini ready this summer. I myself want to definitely get into a bikini this summer. It's been a long time since I gotten into a bikini. I suppose 2017 is my bikini year what you think? I certainly hope so (crossing my fingers). Thank you for joining me today see you next time.



Comments