Walking To My Perfectly Imperfect Body, Care To Join Me?

Hello all! 💕💖💗



How are you all this early morning? Me I'm just fine just a bit tired, writing this post for you all. Lately it's been nice here in New York spring is on its way. I'm thankful for this warmer weather, I can't wait for summer my favorite weather. I've even begun my summer and spring routine which evolves me walking and exercising outdoors. That's right I'm about to give my treadmill and weights a brake. I just love the outdoors walking and discovering new places, right now I have 3 routes I really like walking. What's that you say? I would love to take you on my frantastic walks!



In my YouTube (Francesca Etheart) channel I do just that. I take you along my frantastic walks. I like walking in nice suburban areas, however I like other places as well. I walk to clear my head and to create my perfectly imperfect body. Walking is quite relaxing actually and it is a great way to start any weight loss journey. Are you on your weight loss journey?


My weight loss journey begun on November 1, 2016. Since then I've lost 8 pounds in total, this weight loss thing isn't easy at all. I really admire anyone who is able to lose over 100 pounds. I will continue working towards achieving my perfectly imperfect body. My YouTube channel will document all the beauty in creating the body I deserve.



You deserve to create and love your body too because you are worth it. Don't let anyone body shame you, your weight is no ones business other then your own. For more body loving motivational tips visit my other website @ loseweightandfeelgreatwithfran.com. Additionally if you want to support my YouTube you can go directly to my page and subscribe here. Thank you so much for joining me here, enjoy your weekend. Bye my lovelies 💖 💕 💗


Comments