Rent A Fran

Hello Lovelies!


I'm happy to say the weather is getting a bit better, that's right March is on it's way. When it gets nice outside I like to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather. However I'm well aware there are some people that don't like to go out because they have no one to spend their time with. I have a solution for that why not rent a friend?

What exactly is RentAFriend.com?


Rent A Friend.com is a site where you can hire someone to be your friend. I know what you may be wondering why would you hire someone to be your friend, friendship should be for free. I absolutely agree friendship should be for free and it still is. When I say rent a friend you are not really paying someone to be your friend rather you are hiring a companion for the day. Additionally you can rent a friend to do your laundry because you just too lazy to do it yourself. If you not financially abundant you can apply to be a friend for rent.



Rent A Fran


I apply to be a friend for rent back in December of 2016. I remember reading an article about extra ways to make money (I'm always on a hurt for more sites that pays you). When I came across Rent A Friend I giggled a bit, "I mean get paid to be someone's friend seriously." I was curios so I went to their website and see what it was all about. I decided to apply and the next day my profile was live. I can honestly say since joining Rent A Friend I haven't been asked to do anything that would go against my morals. The site is pretty straight forward that you can only hire a platonic friend and nothing sexual is allowed.



I know Rent A Friend.com is not a conventional way to make money, nevertheless it is a legit way to make some extra money. Just be sure to follow the website safety rules because there are crazy people out there you never want to risk your life for some money. Thank you so much for joining me here If you have some questions or comments please leave your thoughts below. Have a wonderful weekend see you next time.




Comments