Happy New Year, May This Year Be Prosperious

Happy New Year πŸ’•πŸ’–


It is now 2017 and I can't put it into words how grateful I'm to make it another year. So many people died on 2016 (including my friend Jackie Ojo). We must not take this life we have on this earth for granted we should live everyday like it is our last.


Last year I wrote 18 frantastic post and the year before that I wrote 6 stay tune for more thought provoking post this year. I'm truly grateful to you all for continuing reading my frantastic posts. In the coming years myearninglife2gog82 will continue to develop to one of the premier sites to help you earn your life. Come here often for a weekly update on how your life can help you earn money. Below are my lists of fun ways to make some extra money for the new year.

                 Franchy Frantastic New Year Earnings
  1. Blog your life (hence this frantastic website)- If you enjoy writing and have a passion for helping people, why not put both of these fantastic traits to work and become a professional blogger? There are many ways you can earn through blogging, in a separate post I will write about that in more detail.
  2. Turn your devices into cash- Yes that would be a frantastic magic trick wouldn't it? Except I don't really mean turning your devices into cash what I mean is using your devices to help you earn some extra money. If you own more then one tablet you can use that to help you earn some extra money. In a future post I will show you just how easy it is to make your devices work for you.
  3. Lose weight and fatten your wallet- If your new years resolution was to lose weight why not gain some extra reward? That's right there are sites that are willing to reward you to lose weight. So go ahead and get rewarded for being your perfectly imperfect self.
  4. Make your life your business- Have problems securing a job? Cant find work? Perhaps you should open a business. Not everyone is meant to be someone's employee. If you need help opening your business click here.
  5. Freelancer Alert- Are you tired of  getting up and going to work? Do you wish you could work solely from home? Well you are in luck there are a lot of freelance jobs available. The best part is you can do the work right in your PJ's. With today technology almost anything is possible, look for your perfect freelance job now.
Of course there are a lot of ways to put some extra cash back in your pocket this year. I hope the few I mentioned were helpful for you. If you need more suggestions please feel free to ask your questions below. Again I want to wish you a prosperous new year. May all your dreams come true. Have a lovely week, bye now.

Comments