My 2 Sense For Haiti

Hi Everybody!



In the last post we talked about election day in Haiti. It turns out I have a lot more to get off my chest. Meaning I have a lot more to say about my beautiful country Haiti. Yesterday me and my friend Rodney were discussing about how even though Haiti got a lot of money after the earth quake we are still poor we are still struggling.


That's right Haiti is still struggling, they still need humanitarian aid. Why is that? Why is that some of us are beautiful and rich while others are less fortunate? Well it comes down to how we live our lives, how we use the hand we are dealt with. We all were dealt a hand by our birth, it's how we use it that determines where we will go. For instance I was born on 1982 in Port au Prince Haiti, now in 2016 I'm in New York and working on building my business. Many times I look at the hand I'm dealt with and I cry softly why me god, similarly many Haitians do the same.

Gods Little Miracle

As a matter of fact Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans, Brazilians do the same thing. We all at some point wonder why we must suffer? There are no clear reasons why we suffer, however I believe through suffering we can know what true happiness is. I want my Haitian family to be happy. What is happiness? According to the dictionary "happiness is the state of being happy," however happiness means different things to different people.


I have a message for all Haitians, everybody really. Don't wait for happiness to find you instead find your happiness and embrace your life. As we approach 2017 I wonder is that the year that everyone will find true happiness? Whenever a new year come I wonder the same thing, for me 2017 will be a year that I get my life together. What about my Haitian people what do we want to accomplish for Haiti? Will 2017 be the year Haiti rise again? I certainly hope so. Below I have some advice to help Haiti be where it needs to be.



                                            Franchys Advice To Ayiti Cherie.
  • Nature is our gift from god, make sure you take care of your special gift.
  • No job no problem build your own business for free click here, because your dreams are always open for business.
  • Never believe donation from other countries will set you free, because nothing in this life ever is free.
  • Team work is a must in order for Haiti to rise again.
  • You want to change Haiti start with yourself.
  • Know that its never to late, however the sooner you start the better.
  • To make a big impact with Haiti start small.
  • Train your little solders for the big war that is sure to come.
  • Believe in the promise of Haiti.
Although franchys advice is mostly for Haiti, other people can find my list to be a life saver. We all can relate to hardships because it is universal. As the year 2016 comes to an end I hope our hardships disappear. I hope we all find true happiness, I'm truly happy you have join me for another frantastic blog post. Be sure to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Have a great weekend, bye now.


Comments

  1. May Haiti Rise again, my beautiful country. Look beneath the surface of this world and see your true capabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment