Franchy Says Vote For Haiti To Rise!

Hello Everyone!


How are you this beautiful raining day? That's right it is currently raining here in New York. Last week was Thanksgiving day here in the United State, I ate dinner with my family it was a nice dinner. Additionally it was also my nephews fifth birthday, it was a Thanksgiving dinner and party all put together into one beautiful day. Happy belated Thanksgiving all, I'm truly thankful for all of you. Similarly I'm also thankful that Haiti has elected their new president.



His name is Jovenel Moise, he was hand picked by Haiti's current president Michel Martelly. Perhaps this is just what Haiti needs, the impoverished country has been through a lot. For example, the recent tropical storm known as Hurricane Matthew ravage the country in October 4, 2016. Additionally the earth quake of January 12, 2010 that caused many death and destruction. Haiti has been the poorest country in the western hemisphere for a long time maybe Jovenel Moise will help Haiti to rise again.



The reason I want Haiti to rise again is because I see the small Islands potential, and I love my impoverished country. Even though the tropical Island is the poorest it is still my birth country. That's right I was born in Haiti but immigrated to the United States when I was 8 years old. No matter how long I stay in America Haiti will always be part of my heart. Which is why I truly hope our new president helps Haiti. However I know it is going to take more then a president to help Haiti be where it needs to be. We Haitians have to come together, work, and help rebuild Haiti. It saddens me that our white house haven't been rebuild. The country seems lost without a proper place to house their president.


So I ask you wherever you are pray for Haiti, pray for change and that Haiti rise again. We shall rise again! Thank you for reading, comment below and tell us your thoughts.


Comments