Love You Forever, Not Even A Thousand Years Part 6


As I lay in my bed flashes of me and Maddison are repeatedly going through my mind. Like an old silent film with only my heart beat filling the lonely air of my bachelor pad.



As I went to my window I heard a familiar sound. It was Maddie singing her favorite BeyoncĂ© song "I'm a survivor." Suddenly she turned around and she saw me. Well are you going to just stand there or are you gonna say hi? Hi I said smiling. Hi she said smiling back.



I walked closer to my window and then I climbed down. I walked over to her side, I climbed up to her window. Whatcha doing I asked? I was just going through some of my things looking for my old album, I'm feeling nostalgic she replied. There it is I said pointing to an old desk. Yeah that's it thanks. You're welcome I replied.



She grabbed her album and sat on her bed, I sat next to her. As she begins to turn the page I stopped her I said there is little Maddison smiling, you were so cute. Were she said jabbing me lightly on my ribs. You know I always will think you are beautiful. No I don't know that Justin. We were just two little kids that had an exceptional relationship. Yes we were two kids but I always knew there was something special about you. I've loved you for not even a thousand years Maddie.



Maddison paused for what seemed like a life time. It was one of the hardest moments in my young life, I mean I'm putting my heart on the line. You know she begin, when I saw you with Francesca the other day I was so jealous. I was caught of guard I mean we are supposed to be just friends. I found myself falling in love with you over and over again. Suddenly the BeyoncĂ© song turned off and was replace by love you a thousand yeas by Christina Perri.



I slowly walked the short distance to her. I reached for her face and gently caressed her face. She reached for my face with both of her hands and gently pull my lips to hers. We kissed passionately, it was a long awaited occurrence that I have been dreaming about since I was seven year old. I proceeded to maneuver her slowly to her pink roses bed. I begin pulling up her flowy dress. After wish she gladly removed her undergarments. As I pierce her warm interior we were one me and her just as we should be forever more, I'm hers forever more. At that very instance I knew she would always hold a special place in my heart for not even a thousand years but forever.



Love Will Continue Forever So Does This Story



Comments