Dreams Of Love




As I stare at you.

I see all of our dreams slowly floating by.

Our dreams begin on a small farm, we were only five.

However we had dreams big enough to fill our whole small town.

We would lay on our plush grass and count the stars on the dark blue sky.

That's when you look at me and said I was the only dream you had worth coming true.

After which you kissed me softly and I knew then I would be yours forever.

Forever was what you said unto me, not even a thousand years.

A thousand words does not do you justice.

For me to explain how much I love you I would have to use every single word in the dictionary.

Still that wouldn't be enough. Nothing is ever enough when you're dealing with the matter of the heart.

Forever now begins

I do, I promise you I will be there till the end of time.

Take this ring.

Darling, darling wake up he said softly.

I awoke suddenly, and immediately looked at my ring.

The ring still looked the same around my wrinkled fingers.

I look around our spacious room, I'm surrounded by memories.

All our dreams did come true, and it's all because of you.

Our love kept our dreams alive.

This true love keeps us alive.


Comments