Love You Forever, Not Even A Thousand Years Part 5




As I put on my shirt and my hands were near my chest I could feel my heart beating really, really fast. It's been so long since I've been on an actual date. Sure me and Maddison hang out and go out but it was nothing special. Ugghhh I did it again I thought of her again. I can still smell her strawberry blond hair and feel her soft face near mine. I shake my head again as if to shake her image from my mind. I wanted to text her so bad, it only have been a couple of minutes since I called her and we made up. I can still hear her sweet voice say I'm sorry. My phone begin ringing and interrupted my thoughts.



I looked it was Francesca, hi, how are you? Oh I'm fine I said, yes I got your text sure I don't mind talking to your dad for a bit. alright I'm on my way see you and I hanged up.
I sprayed my favorite spray on my hair and brushed away the residue and I was on my way.



As I got in my car I looked through my messages and looked for her address, 1156 Spring Field I whisper and got  in my car. I turn up the volume to my favorite Linkin Park song and I started jamming. Wow that was fast I said pulling up to her beautiful house. I knock on the door and a large build man open the door.




Before I could say anything he hoist me into the living room. You must be Justin he said. Yes sir, I barely got out. So you want to take my lovely daughter out? Yes sir, I said breathing in deeply. Lets cut to the chase he said with a stern voice, you better not try anything with my daughter. Don't even think about having sex with her. Of course not sir I said with a very low squeaky tone. If I found out that you hurt her......... Suddenly Francesca came in and quickly said dad we have to go. His whole demeanor changed, and he said okay darling have fun. Francesca quickly grabbed my hand and walked me quickly to her front door. Before I left I turn around for a second and saw him, he give me a really stern look and I swallowed hard and walked out.



When we both got in the car Francesca asked save by the bell right? Yes absolutely I reply, looking at her as I put on my seat belt. He really got to you didn't he? Yes he did! Wow I'm so sorry she offered, his just very over protective. Yes I can see that I say laughing lightly, no it's cool I understand. Thank you for understanding. No problem it's cool, we are here I said as I looked for a parking.



Wow I loved it here said Francesca. Really me too, its one of my favorite places. I open the door for her and helped her out. Wow such a gentlemen she said smiling. I try, I say smiling back. As we walked out the movie theater we both were laughing. Justin a familiar voice called out, It was Maddison. Hi Maddie how are you?  I'm fine, she replied. I say Maddie this is Francesca. Hi she say waving at Francesca. Hi said Francesca smiling back. As I looked at her my heart skipped a beat because she was so beautiful. I wanted to leave Francesca and go with her. So I guess I'll see you later she said waving goodbye. Later I said and walked to my car.



When we were in the car Francesca asked who was that? Oh that's my best friend we knew each other since we were young kids. You love her she said knowingly. Before I could reply, she said it's cool I don't want to come in between true love. I can tell she feels the same way she looked jealous. Yes I love her I admitted. Unfortunately she has a boyfriend and I don't think she feels the same for me. She definitely does said Francesca. Don't let her go, fight for her. This is me said Francesca, She kissed me on the check and give me a quick hug. So that's why you looked so lost when I first mate you. I know we cant be together but lets stay friends and hangout some times she offered. Yes definitely lets stay in touch I reply. She closed the door and walked to her house.


Yes love is still in the air for not even a thousand years. Love is a delicate rose that needs to be handled with care. Remember to hold those who you treasure close to your heart for eternity till the end of time.
True Love Continues For not even a thousand years.







Comments

Post a Comment