Love You Forever, Not Even A Thousand Years Part 4


As I continued down the hall way I could still hear her call out my name. My heart ache with every step I took away from her. Part of me wanted to run into her arms and say I love you. Then I would run my hands through her soft beautiful face and through her very soft strawberry blond hair.


Hello, I was wondering if you knew where the Whitman Hall is located? Yes I said its located down this way I said pointing to my left. You know I said I can take you there if you like I'm  headed in that direction as well I said. Yeah sure that would be nice if it is not to much trouble she said smiling. Not to much trouble at all I said returning the smile. Hi my name is Francesca. My name is Justin I said putting out my hand and softly shaking her hand. Nice to meet youn she said. As I walked her to her classroom I couldn't help notice how smart and beautiful she is. Additionally I found her to be very funny, just an all together cool girl. Her waist long black hair looked very shining and brand new. She told me she was Puerto Rican and born and raised in New York City. She said she wanted to come to college in Texas because she wanted to try something new. Here we are I said. Thank you so much for your help she said smiling. It wasn't a problem I said. Nice meeting you I smiled and headed on my way. Wait she said.


I turned around. I was wondering if we could exchange numbers, perhaps you could show me around town and help me again when I get lost she said smiling sweetly. So what you say? Sure I said smiling back. Cool she said as I took her number and put it on my phone. You can call me anytime see you around. With that she turned around and enter her classroom. I stood there for a moment flabbergasted, did a hot girl just flirted with me and give me her number? I look at my phone again there she was new contact Francesca.



Later on in the evening I stare at my phone for what seemed like hours. Come on you can do it I try to peep myself for the call. I softly click on her name and the phone begin to rain. It was just about to go to her message when she picked up.



Francesca: Hello said a sweet voice.

Justin: Hello is Francesca there?

Francesca: Yes this is she, she said softly.

Justin: Hi what's up this is Justin the guy that.....

Francesca: Hi she said excitedly, yes I know who this is.

Francesca: What's going on she ask?

Justin: Nothing much relaxing after a big dinner.

Justin: Did you eat yet I ask?

Francesca: I actually just had a big meal as well.

Justin: Sounds great.

Francesca: Yeah.

Justin: So how did the rest of your day went I ask?

Francesca: Umm it went great.

Justin: Did you get lost again I asked smiling slightly?

Francesca: I uh actually didn't.

Justin: What do you mean I ask?

Francesca: Well she sad slightly before pausing.

Francesca: I actually wasn't lost before I just said that to get your attention.

Justin: I feel so used I said laughing slightly.

Francesca: Well I thought you are cute and I wanted to get an excuse to speak to you.

Francesca: Your mind seem to be so far away.

Justin: So you played the dismal  and distress card.

Francesca: Yeah I sure did she said laughing.

Francesca: Works every time.

Justin: Yeah I replied smiling.

Francesca: So you wanna go out sometimes she ask?

Justin: I was taking back.

Justin: You sure are forward I said.

Francesca: Why play games life is too short she said.

Justin: You're absolutely correct.

Justin: Yes I would love to take you out.

Francesca: Great.

Justin: Great.

Justin: So you wanna go out tomorrow Saturday?

Francesca: Sounds great.

Justin: Yeah.

Francesca: I'll text you my address.

Justin: Nice talking to you.

Francesca: Yeah definitely.

Justin: Bye.

Francesca: Bye.


My Love continues, so does this story.

Comments