Love You Forever, Not Even A Thousand Years Part 3


The radios sudden blare shock my body from head to toe. It startled the very core of me. I had to take a moment to familiarize myself where I'm this very second, this very moment. As I lay on my bed I imagine that I would see her next to me with her head on my chest and one of her legs crossed over mines.


Nevertheless it wasn't so, for I had been far away and dreaming. As I close my eyes I can still taste her kiss, feel her soft lips on mines. Our body were one just as I imagine it should always be. Justin called my mother from the closed door, breakfast is almost ready when do you plan to grace us with your presence? Mom I'll be there in a few just gotta shower and shave. Alright your highness we will be waiting for you down stairs. Thanks mom I replied, I jumped off the bed I better get going before I'm late for school.



As I walked down the hallway I can feel my fellow scholars as I  pass by them their energy vibrated off of them and unto me. Immediately I begin feeling excited ready for whatever the day had to offer. Hi Justin Maddie said with a great big smile on her face. Ummm hi Maddie I smiled shyly, perhaps except for Maddie I don't think I can ever be ready for her. It so weird to be running into you like this said Maddie. How so I asked? Well I had a very weird dream about you last night. My heart skipped a beat, really what about?



Well it was like old times and we were in your room having fun and stuff, just the two of us as close as we could be. Then something weird happen she smiled and then blushed. What happened I asked peevishly waiting her response? We made love to each other.

At that very moment my mind drifted away for a  second. In my room were me and Maddie, we were making out after me consoling her after another bad break up. Some how my lips find hers I'd never taste something so sweet, so innocent in my entire life. Then we both fall on her bed she kissed me more heavily. I become enthralled with her my emotions all over my body, every touch sent electricity through out my body and straight to my heart.  I wanted her so bad it was like that first time that I saw her, I saw us as one inside of  each other. She belonged to me, she was mine. I begin unbuttoning her dress and kiss her smooth stomach. Umm Justin she murmured I think we should stop. Why I whisper in between soft kisses? Because I love Christopher.

I stopped I couldn't breath. I felt like someone shoot me straight through my heart. My heart was broken. My life lost its meaning. Justin, oh Justin she said loudly while snapping her fingers. Justin are you okay she asked concerningly? She took one look at my face and she knew what was wrong. I'm so sorry Justin. I turned around and headed down the hall way. Justin? Justin?  Wait Justin!

                   True Love Never Ends
                   Nor Does This Story
                   To Be Continued

Comments