Love You Forever, Not Even A Thousand Years



Madison I blurted out. A cascade of strawberry blond hair drifted from one shoulder to the next
So delicately that the summer breeze intercepted my breathing, I couldn't breath.
One blue eye become visible staring at me intently I just stare, I couldn't
articulate what I was feeling in my heart which was now beating non stop.
I skittishly walked over to her, my palms sweating, my mouth dryer then the Sahara Desert.



Hi I managed to squeal out. Hi Justin, a pear of the brightest teeth grin intently at me.
What's up she asked? I wanted to say I love you for what seems like a thousand years,
and I am certain I will love you for a thousand more. But instead I replied do you have professor Stewarts homework? Uh I don't think so I was absent yesterday. Oh yeah that's right I blush. Maybe Erin has it she smiled hopefully. Thanks I'll check you out later I stammered. Sure later she replied. Mind you I have been rehearsing this conversation over and over in my head for the last three weeks. I have been also trying to work the courage to speak to her.

It all started one summer night I was 7 years old. I opened the window to let some air in and there she was just perfect! Sitting on a chair reading a book I couldn't take my eyes of off her. Then suddenly she looked up and smiled. Well are you going to just stand there or are you going to say hi she said in the sweetest voice. It was music to my ears each word was a special note that came together beautifully. She was beautiful even back then.



She stood up and walked slowly to the window. Hello I'm Madison. Hello I'm Kevin I reply shyly. She smiled again, then suddenly she climbed down her window and walked across to my house. I thought OMG she is coming I began to move some boxes aside. Hi she said as she climbed into my bedroom. I thought it would be better if we were in the same place it felt kind of weird talking to you so far away. She immediately hugged me and from then on we were never so far apart.




                      To Be Continued

Comments