My Life My Time

What's my life like now?

My life is more enjoyable as I'm doing what I want to do for the most part.
 I'm currently part-time at my current job. Which has freed up a lot of my time to run my online business. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to have my own business.

My business is called Frans Online Business INC. At Frans Online Business INC my business is basically my writing and my online work ventures. Now my mornings doesn't consist of me waking up at like 3:30 in the morning to go to a job I absolutely hate. It consists of me waking up to a better today. A today that holds a lot of promises I'm able to keep.


I remember vividly heading to a job I knew I didn't want to go to. The day was promise to be a drag full of unhappy people. Yet I went anyway for a mere $10 an hour job. I think to myself was it worth it? The answer is absolutely not! It wasn't worth it at all. But I had bills to pay so I did what I had to do.


Now I'm doing what I have to do for a lot less. Although I'm making a lot of less money I don't regret my decision at all. Yes I'm making less that's a small price to pay in order for me to be happy. Why am I telling you this story?

Your the reason


Your the reason I'm telling this story. I wanted to let you know you don't have to be stuck in a job you can't stand. Search for a job that will make you happy. When you think about it we spend most of our life working. Why spend most of your life not being happy? I know I want to be happy. I know I want to do what I want. Check out this blog and my other blogs for a job that will free your soul.



"Pieces of Me"
1. loseweightandfeelgreatwithfran.com
2. My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJmeTJ5N-gHwbxfN9LFtHA
3. http://franslife82online.blogspot.com/


Comments

Post a Comment