Happy New start 2016!

Hello there everyone! Happy New Year! How was your New Year? My New Year was quiet. I celebrated it with my boyfriend. So it was pretty uneventful. Which is just fine. Start of small and end it big with a bang.


Unfortunately 2015 didn't end with a bang. 2015 didn't end with a bang because I didn't really do anything differently. I stayed in a job that I knew I couldn't stand. Then in May I found Wealthy Affiliate.
http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=64ded9ef


Wealthy Affiliate is an online school to teach you how to run an online business. At this state of my life I'm tired of working for someone else. Letting my success in life be in someone else's hand. I want my life to be in my own hand! I want my dreams to come true!


What about you world? Will 2016 end in a bang? I certainly hope so. Let 2016 be the year that makes everything okay. If you want to work on your dreams. If you want your financial security to be in your own hands visit your future here. Yes you can be financially secure in the year 2016. Best of luck to you all!


On that note I wanted to thank everyone for reading my blog. I really appreciate it. Stay tune for more brilliantly written post in the year 2016. First before we move on to 2016. Lets take a look at an angel who have move on right before 2016.


On December 31 2015 Natalie Cole die. I'm sad of her passing. I wanted to pay my respect to her on this blog post. "Rest in Peace sweet angel Natalie." Here is a short poem I wanted to dedicate to her and everyone whose lost their life in 2015.


Lost but never forgotten
Be strong hold on.
Hold on to past memories.
Past memories that goes on
Infinitely in our minds.
Rest in peace my love.





Comments