Google This!

                                             

Hello everyone! Francesca here! Today I wanted to talk about a search egine that has become part of our family. Can you guess what search engine I'm referring to? Google! Yes you've guessed correctly. Google is more then a search engine. Google is our life!

Not a single day in my life goes by without me using google. For instance if I get lost. I just use Google maps to find my way. Addtionally if I want to know what to do in New York I just Google it. So just what is Google? According to TechTarget "Google is a multinational, publicly-traded organization built around the company's hugely popular search engine. Google's other enterprises include internet analytics, cloud computing, advertising technologies, and Web app, browser and operating system development."

How about you? What have Google's development done for you? For me Google have open doors for me to earn online. Back in 2005 I was unsatisfied with my job earnings. I wanted to make some extra money online. So I of course Google it. Baaaammm a host of information appeared on Google. It's that simple. A world of information right on your finger tips. How powerful is that? Powerful indeed! Google Francesca Etheart and see all the ways I earn online! Also check out my other website loseweightandfeelgreatwithfran.com!

Thank you in advance for checking out my other website. It really means a lot to me. With that said lets get into the fun stuff. You didn't think I was going to bore you to death did you? When I think of fun I think of YouTube. I remember after work laying by the TV and listening to music on YouTube. I love music! I spend hours listening to music on YouTube (I'm not kidding). YouTube have become the new TV. Literally millions of millions of videos are uploaded onto YouTube each day. I know wow!

Want some more wow? Check out the android phones that Google owns! Google is huge! Google will continue growing as the years pass! For instance Google is working on Intelligent robots that will lead us into the technology world. Moreover Google have created contact lenses that will monitor patients glucose levels. Below is more fun facts about Google:

Did you Know?

  • * Google founders are Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
  • * Google was originally called BackRub.
  • * Google has a social media called Google+.
  • * Goggle bought YouTube the video giant for 1.65 billion dollars.
  • * Google's paid advertisements are Google AdSense and AdWords.
  • * Google will pay you to blog.
  • * "Google is not a conventional company. We do not intend to become one." Written with love from Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
  • * Google believes LEGO makes a good storage space.
  • * Google loves and cares about dogs. 
That is all for now. I wish I could go over all that is Google. Unfortunately their isn't enough words to describe this company. I'll just say Google is a fantastic company that will continue to grow! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this article. If I have forgotten something please leave it in the comment section below. Let me know how Google have shape your life? Comment below! Everyone have a great weekend! Bye! Bye!








Comments