Thanks Giving Weight Loss





Hello everyone! Franchy here! Today I wanted to talk about weight gaining problems. With Thanks Giving on it's way. I thought it would be very appropriate. Throughout my life I struggle with my weight. I was skinny up to the age of 26. When I put on the weight people were very rude. Outwardly telling me I looked better when I was skinny.

Skinny means different things to different people. For instance to a really obese person skinny could mean a size 12. I was a size 8 until the age of 26. After that my weight loss has been like a Yoyo ball. Going up and down between sizes 8-10. Now I've manage to keep my weight stable. I'm now able to fit into my size 8 jeans. I wanted to share a little weight loss secret with you guys. So that you too can lose weight.

My number one secret is. Before the weight loss love the current state of your body. In order to be successful at your weight loss. You must love all of you! I've seen many women who hated their body, and couldn't wait to lose the weight. That's not good emotionally or mentally. You only have one body. If you don't love it no one will!

My second secret is Pact. Pact is an App that pays you for living a healthy life style. You can either do the exercise pact or the fruit and veggie pact. Although Pact doesn't pay that much. You can earn enough for travel expanses. Pact has helped me keep tract of my exercise routine. I highly recommend it!

My last secret is be consistent! The only way to keep the weight off is by being consistent! Many people are able to lose weight. But after a couple of months they put back on the weight. For instance last summer I have lost a lot of weight. For which I was very proud of. Then during the winter time I put back on the weight. I was very displeased with myself. I  should of remain consistent. You should too. Remember always be consistent.

Well that's all for my dirty little secrets! Please comment below if you have any questions. Also if you want to share your story. Feel free to leave it in the comment section. I hope everyone have a wonderful Thanks Giving. Remember to eat smart! Have a wonderful week everyone. Bye! Bye!

PS: Checkout my website loseweightandfeelgreatwithfran.com.



Comments