True Love Never Dies!


Hello everyone I'm currently working on my first book for Kindle Self Publishing. Here is a sneak peek on what is to come. I hope you enjoy it! Tell me what you think in the comments section bellow.



As I sit on the ledge my legs dangling.


My sandals desperately clanging to my feet.

I admire the beautiful view.

It is dark now the reflection of the moon on the water is breath taking.

The water is glistening. It looks so inviting.

As if it is beckoning me to jump in.

Then suddenly I feel something push me.

Ahhhhh I scream desperately trying to hold my balance.

But to my disappoint I fell in the water.

A big splash brake the calmness of the glistening water.

I submerge myself in it's warm inviting arms.

Then finally I surface to be overwhelm by an engenius laughter.

That laughter I could recognize from miles away.

There stood this strawberry blond. With a big smile on her face.

Trying to hold back her laughter. Summer I yelled between gasping for air.

What she asked in her lovely southern belle voice?

What you mean what? Don't act coy with me Missy.

I look at her I almost could see her halo above her head as she stare innocently in my eyes.

I broke our gaze and begin to climb the smaller ladder.

Well I asked are you going to just stand there looking pretty or are you going to help me up?

Oh okay she sigh loudly (She is not captain of her drama club for nothing).

I felt her soft hands in mines momentarily.

I glance at her red lips as they softly parted.

Come on Steven pull yourself up she said softly gasping.

She look so cute. I almost felt guilty for what I'm about to do.

Almost!

Suddenly I crab around her elbow and let go of the ladder.

She let out a loud shrill as we both escaped inside the glistening beauty of the water.

I surfaced first. I look around I don't see a single strand of her strawberry blond hair.

Summer?

Summer?

Then suddenly I feel someone pull me under. I escape beyond the surface again.

One after the other we both surfaced.

Come on I said softly lets go home it's getting late.

She softly nodded. I climbed up first then helped her up.

I glanced over to the side and noticed she bought her bag with her.

I went inside her bag and grabbed two towels.

That was fun she giggled. I smile yeah it was.

Then again I always had fun with her.

I went over to her and help dry her back.

Steven?

A girls shallow whisper called out.

We both looked up from what we were doing.

We both jumped slightly and quickly separated.

Jessica? I blushed.

What are you doing She stammered?

Um we were just having a late night swim.

How come I wasn't invited She asked? Placing her hands on her hips.

Well I said looking at Summer she shrugs.

I guessed I'm on my own I thought to myself.

Well it was kind of last minute.

You could have called she said accusatorily.

Yeah I could've I admitted.

I called your mom she said you was down here.

I thought you were alone she said glancing over at Summer.

Um Steven Summer said crabbing her things quickly.

I'll talk to you later.

She quickly exited.

                                                          Blond Beauties!
                                                        






Comments