A Blogger Lifes Journey!










Hello everyone. I've decided to open up a new blog. My alto ego blog "My Earning life gog82" will coincide with this blog. To reintroduce my self for those of you who are not familiar with my other blog. Im a freelance writer. I write on many sites. In addition to my writing. I also work online. I do surveys and I do ptc(paid to click), etc..... On both of my blogs I will do sites reviews. So you can stay away from scam sites.


Unlike the scam sites I'm real. When you get to know me you realize I'm a really nice girl. I care about my community and about the world I live in. I feel I live here why not make it a better place for everyone? When I'm not online I'm working on my outside job. Currently I work as a security guard for NYU Poly Tech. While it pays my bill it doesn't feed my soul thats why I write.


I begin writing as a child at only ten years of age. By the age of twelve I have my first work publish. When I won a writing contest. Then three years into the future. I'm in the poetry club and I got another work publish. It was a poem. While in the poetry club we had weekly meetings and went on trips to read our poetry to people. If you are a writer you understand the need to have your writings publish. And the fact someone else loves your writing is exhilarating.

Every time I pick up a pen and begin to write it is exhilarating. Writing gives me so much joy. For me since I'm shy writing helps me to express myself. It gives me a voice that is hiding behind this shyness facade. So help me remove my shell. One story at a time. Get to know me Francesca Etheart. As I get to know myself. I look forward to publishing on this new blog. Thank you for joining me on this life journey.

Comments

Post a Comment